Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gutter spy

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

My neighborhood back in Oakland has a lot of cats. My neighbor has a lots of cats too.(6 that come to feed, at least) Coincidence? I think not. I used to take care of them, pet the kittens, and feed them when my neighbors went on vacation. and one time I saw a cat in the gutter, hiding and waiting for its next unsuspecting prey to approach. Then I thought- hmm. Maybe I shouldn't touch any more cats.

There's a bunch of cats here in SH too. They are pretty skittish and sometimes even try to run up the tree when I walk by. They are kinda like the racoons are back home. They go through the trash that is put out every evening. And they fight and stuff, but at least they dont' elave dead birds on the lawn, like in cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment