Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some doodling


While T's away in the States, I had a productive weekend preparing for winter, cooking, and some water coloring with carrots. (Little Lotta jansdotter inspiration!) I nearly burnt my biscotti's trying to get Glee to load while doing yoga. (Because being productive means doing lots of things at once, har har)

I also managed to call a shop and see if they sold screen printing ink, in CHINESE. This is BIG. She understood me until I said, "AWESOME!!!" They sell ink by the half kilogram- converting everything saps my brain energy.

T has been having a great time visiting people, eating donuts and other american goodies! He's now in Atlanta for a conference.


T and his boss were written up in one of China's news websites. The doll their holding is the Sina mascot. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment