Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Sports rehabilitation center, shenzhen

Between moving, flying, and our ever growing baby, two weeks ago I hurt my back.

So I ventured to a rehabilitation clinic for shorts injuries - Timon found it and since I was unable to stand out sit without pain I said Yes!

It was far off in Futian district, about 30 minutes by car. Timon stayed home with baby A while I hobbled out, and for an excruciating minute thought I may never obtain a cab.

When I arrived, I found that it was a huge sports area with several stadiums and training grounds. A kind fellow offered to guide me to the clinic, but I was in so much pain I want sure I could make it.  I said to myself, "you gave birth to an almost 9lb baby!  This is nothing! " so I told the security guard I would be fine, and continued according to his directions. After about 100meters my back could no longer hold me up and I was really confused because where there should have been a path it was bushes and chained off stairs. I ran into a convenience store where I saw a stool - a respite of relief - and then cried.

Over the phone  Timon helped and then the cashier lent me his arm and held my bag for me. He have me lots of encouragement as he his me to the clinic around the corner. I felt really embarrassed and small, and also grateful for the strangers help.

When I entered the clinic they were all expecting me,  and took care of my situation instantly. They were thorough in inquiring about all my physical activities,  and poked and prodded, trying isolated motions to determine what the unhappy muscle was.

After a massage,  I could stand up straight with out pain!  They also put me on a warm buzz table for 30 minutes. Ahhhh.  It felt so much better!

I would definitely go back.

16 comments:

  1. Feel better. You're a tough girl from Oakland. I knew you could handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. dolor lumbar en woodlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Hiking Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. When asking someone to n you in a workout, usually they will tell you "no". Besides, fitness workouts can be very boring. You may even consider that fitness workouts can be very boring and you would rather be spending your time having fun instead of working out at the gym. visit us

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sort of arrangement is likewise inconvenient to the improvement of our kids. Karate School in Kansas city Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. 해외스포츠중계

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! rehabilitation centre

    ReplyDelete
  8. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. gépszállítás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the world of www, there are countless blogs. But believe me, this blog has all the perfection that makes it unique in all. I will be back again and again. http://crackstreams.news

    ReplyDelete
  11. Health Related Physical Fitness (usually referred to as "Health Related Fitness") is a fitness term which is not well-understood, yet often mentioned and very widely used. It is not merely an approximate term for "healthy and fit." There is a specific reason for its meaning and intention. compression pants

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. เว็บพนัน ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s actually a great and also handy section of details. I am just fulfilled that you simply contributed this helpful info along with us.. Be sure to keep us knowledgeable similar to this. Thank you for expressing.
    cash for cars hervey bay
    car removal hervey bay

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are Brisbane’s most trustworthy scrap car buyer, paying top Cash For Scrap Cars Brisbane of every make, model, and condition. Car Removal offers top dollars for your old cars.

    ReplyDelete