Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

cooking is deliciouso

This morning made german oven pancakes with my new used oven, that I brought home last night in the rain.

I made delicious oven pancakes(b/c I have lack of baking powder) and I am super obsessed with using the oven now. Cookies, pies, breads. . . mmm. even FROZEN pizza!

the possiblities go on.

Yesterday also made some guacamole and toffee!

T O F F E E

1 stick of butter
2 c. white sugar
1.5 chocolate bars
1 bag of almonds (200g?)

Cook on medium, constantly stirring until its begins to brown, to a coffee type shade.
crushed almonds and chocolate on a foil lined pan and on top of toffee. For some reason the butter began to separate a lil bit when I removed it from the stove, so I tossed in some finely chopped almonds to keep all the pieces from sticking.


G U A C A M O L E
2 avocados (that we got imported from efruit delivered to the door)
1 medium tomato
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 red onion
1 tsp salt
lil bit o pepper
red chili powder if your roomate has some

Add the tomatoes last.

1 comment:

  1. Your toffee sounds great! It separates if you stop stirring. Keep stirring to keep it together. The recipe is close to mine...mom

    ReplyDelete