Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

FALL is finally here.

"Cool breezes, and a slight chill in the air. this is what my hometown is like everyday," I tell my co-workers. We had a bit of rain today, but the weather change has been refreshing!

I managed to catch a sore throat and had a slight fever, so been in bed all day today. Getting sick is def forces you to slow down and just think. I tried to do some reading, but ended up listening to my ipod. Timon brought over progresso soup and duck(but he thought it was chicken when he bought it) for dinner which was delicious! we watched Chariots of Fire, while my new roomie Chris cooked up something really onion/garlicky in the kitchen. He's really good at that. Our apt smells like a real home, I think, with the food smells.

Timon got me hooked on Pomelos.



I also found ANOTHER entrance to my apt complex.... which actually validates my written address. And thus discovered about 4 more penguin garbage cans.

And last weekend, He went to get a hair cut and I got a massage, and then the girl started to play with my hair, even tho I told I was going to sleep shortly.... and I ended up with a french braid around my head and a sideways ponytail. : )

And I will leave you with a cute video of kids rapping the upcoming election to T.I.'s "You can do whatever you like"- but their version is, "You can vote however you like"

1 comment:

  1. Those fruits are yummy. We actually have a tree that grows them in our backyard

    ReplyDelete