Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the 12 days of christmas?

For the month of december, I plan to blog everyday. Its not so much b/c I'm behind, but for advent season and to really sort my brain out.

On sunday, the fridge was still packed with thanksgiving goodies, and we spent most of the day indoors. Normally we do the go out for lunch-in-a-massive group deal, but all the local resturants had met their quota, and I suggested some homemade grilled cheese sandwiches for some soul food.

We listened to christmas tunes, watched Mariah Carey sing "All I want for christmas" on youtube(Gogo boots, and back up dancers!) lol and ate an eclectic yummy lunch together. Timon's roomie, Whit scratched together some delicious french toast, and Timon rippe dopen a some-odd 20 boxes of chocolate milk for hot chocolate. mmmm. We shared our christmas stories and traditions, all the cousins we miss, and how we all wish we were going to Hawaii like Timon. (for Christmas) It was cozy, and definitely a nice change from the hustle and bustle of looking up resturants, flagging a cab, and deliberating over what to order. The music certainly was half of it.

Later on, I tried out some christmas songs on the guitar. I need practice....

Me and Timon made a rule that if we want Dairy Queen Oreo cheesecake blizzards, we have to go running beforehand. So alas, we laced up our shoes and braved the evening breeze for a jog. Dodging cars, dark streets, and very very bad smells. I miss Joaquin Miller park, but it felt really good to get my legs moving! Office work makes me feel so restless sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment