Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 10

Its day of december, I have still yet to get any christmas decor. I have samples of fake grass on my desk at work, that are like patches of fur taken from a christmas tree.

The weather is bright and the breeze is small- perfect weather for a picnic(with a coat!) WE had picnic monday with our 5rmb fried chicken snadwiches we got off a hole in the wall shop, and sat in the nearby park where all the old people and babies hang out. The babies- oh! They bundle them up like the little boy from "A christmas story," so they can't barely move any of their body parts, even if they wanted to. haha, and all you cna see is their little face, and sometimes their behinds(through the squatty pants)

I won't be coming home for christmas, and who knows when I'll head back to the states... when my money runs out, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment