Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas eve

one day til christmas!

We've got our christmas bush, the lights don't work anymore : (
and I've got one package from my mom that i'm saving for christmas morning.

Saturday had a pre christmas day which included watching my beloved "rudolph" stop motion animated feature, which was cute and funny like always, "I'm a misfit... who would want a train and caboose with square wheels?" and Rudolph's nose beeping like a radar.

We handed out bananas with a "merry christmas!" in chinese, some oranges, and cookies to the drycleaners who mend all our clothes. The dry cleaning girl looked at the cookies and asked what they were. Timon said something to the extent of, "Its really sweet, and there's chocolate," in chinese.

and hit Twocities gallery in the evening, where i was disspointed we missed the caroling, not that I could even sing. My throat has been all sore and congested since I got my flu vacinne last saturday!

I have so many pictures i need to post... regarding fashion and the likes...

Planning a de-tox weekend over the lunar new year holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment