Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

more photos!

Timon is from Oregon. He grew up on a blueberry farm. (these aren't his, but we thought it was ironic)




This girl is wearing YELLOW PANTS. unbelievable! (because yellow is such a bright color, not b/c my boss said that yellow means something else in chinese..)


Pocket pants. These were really crazy cargo pants. You know how they make boxy corners on some exterior pockets, so its like a fabric paper bag-ish? well these were huge. And had all these latches and metal buttons and pockets.


Learning to write my name in chinese! Lee yeut ai. Sometimes my co-workers call me by my chinese name, and it takes me a while to figure out their saying my name....



I like this photo, taken at the expat show, this only something consulate building.

No comments:

Post a Comment