Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

c h r i s t m a s


Christmas morning!!! Cole joined jess, chris, and myself for brunch. I made french toast and bacon, and jess made potatoes n eggs!!! it was delicious! Cole even bought us pokemon-kungfu-panda-transformers! ps, i stole this photo from cole, even tho chris took it.


I opened my presents via webcam with my mom and fam back home. This awesome triceratops was knitted by the one and only L-ray!


Our humble little christmas bush.



Gingerbread house chris and jess bought me : )



This is alicia. She's my christmas pal!!! we had dinner together, then baked sugar cookies! And she taught me a new song, "I'm gettin nuttin for christmas...." lol
(I've got it on video) and so then Chris and Jess busted in and he goes, "I want you to meet me new fiancée!!" woot! congrats! He proposed to her right outside our complex, where there's a gazebo covered in vines and decorated with christmas lights!! yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment