Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

FAQ before the new year

When are you coming home?
-Last week of april, haven't bought the ticket yet.

Where are you living now?
-In my second apt on Hami lu, with a roomie named chris from wisconsin

Are you still with that toy company?
-Yes. until Jan 15th

Then what will you do?
-I will continue the freelance work, study mandarin harder, and keeping options open for job opps.

You don't speak mandarin yet??
-no. I can get home and read pin yin, but still have about 2% comprehension(depending on who's talking)

What are you up to now?

I just got home from the mall with my friends; we got these shirts made for New Year's where we each have a word on our shirt(baby blue with white letters). I'm "year". Also talked about reflecting on this past year via reading journal entries, blogs, and how we've changed and such.

It's raining out, and it took a long time to get to my area from breakfast this morning. Two of us fell asleep in the cab, with the terrible traffic. I'm journaling some now, doing laundry, and still thinking of clever things to stick in my package home. In a few minutes Timon will call from hawaii to tell how wonderful life is... haha!

1 comment:

  1. nice to know you're coming home in 2009. Do you still run/exercise?

    ReplyDelete