Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 6: really now, toilet cleaner?

When I first moved into the Hami Rd Apt, the toilet had yellow rings in it, so I bought a bottle of toilet cleaner, you know with the squiggly goose neck spout on it. It worked instantly and great. a bit later, we hired an ai yi to come twice a month to do minimal dusting and cleaning. But she picked up another client during our hours, so we really only had her for 2 months. So we're thinking we can handle the minimal cleaning she did for 4 hrs a month. Yet, I can't find the toilet cleaner ANYWHERE!! ANd I don't want to think she's a theif... but well its a pretty empty apt, and I'm pretty Claudie didn't take it when she moved out to go to germany....

but really now. Toilet cleaner? we let her spend whatever needed to buy supplies and she just brought us the reciept. I really hope I find it somewhere.


Weather: COLD COLD COLD, but sunny : )

No comments:

Post a Comment