Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

photos post!

Pattern. I love patterns- symmetrical, repeating, and so I've been capturing some. This one is from a temple thingy we saw in suzhou one weekend.it's tetrisy, even but not too grid-like.


This is one of the tops that I designed!!! I drew a little sketch(which i should've taken a photo of) and then picked out the colors. Its supposed to become a V-neck if you unbutton the top button, but they put white interfacing on the inside to keep the knit from stretching too weird. It fits perfect and I love it!



My cousin megan came to visit in Nov!!! it was SO much fun. Here we're gettin a snack before venturing into Qipu lu, the crazy shopping street.



And this last photo is of the church on Hengshan rd. Its quite beautiful, and huge, and surprisingly well heated in the winter. A congregation of about 2,000 folks form 60 nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment