Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

FebRUARY already?




so cute!!! Timon got me the wolf with the white hoodie. It's a Nici plush, super cute from germany and some have BELLY BUTTONS!!!



What is love? event at local mall. Minus the spot light, this picture was cool. The emcee was very dynamic. This was our valentine's day, and then Timon took me to a french restaurant for dinner and I got a little wolf in sheep's clothing! (and roses) While we were at the florist(yes he bought them on our way to dinner) my jaw dropped as they wrapped up a TON of roses in a huge bouquet, as huge as my arms in a circle. I said, "ASK THEM HOW MANY ROSES THAT IS! It must 100!" Duo shao ge??

it was 199 roses.

unbelievable. They were all perfectly bunched together like a circle made of roses. I looked at my 4 roses and told Timon I was thankful for my rose.




A sketch I did for fun. one of the first since going freelance.

If I ever think i have "time", I don't. Time is thinking I'll have an opportunity to do something...but sometimes opportunities close themselves quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment