Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

yougurt

A little while back I got the grand idea to make my own yogurt. I love eating it everyday with my breakfast but hate hauling all the little tubs form the store and spilling it on myself because the lids are so securely melted on.

I did some research, and was delighted to find that I only needed to incubate boiled milk with the yogurt culture in it! I dreamt of fresh tart yogurt (Chinese yogurt tends to be really sweet) But it required LIVE yogurt culture- sold in packets in the states. Tad out of my reach, but figured it wouldn't hurt to just try with some yogurt from the shop.

Then I forgot about the yogurt dream until I saw this:



Cultured yogurt? Native american? Afro yogurt? is it the flavor?.....what would Native american yogurt taste like?

1 comment:

  1. See if this tickles your fancy! All you'd need is just ONE starter!

    ReplyDelete