Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Getting creative and other things

I've been hanging out at M50 a lot more- 50 Moganshan rd the arts
area. Last weekend there was a "Talk-eat-create" event where I worked
with another artist on an upcycle project- my half done dress inspired
by pond ripples (see below). Also, I helped a friend cater a gallery
opening! She did most of the planning and prep- we cooked together the
evening before and then we served together (and her family members
also helped!) It was really cool being behind the counter and making
the appetizers look pretty- quiches, tomato cheese bites, wheel
sandwiches, yummy pinwheel cookies!! The gallery, Two Cities was
packed full of people who kept peeking over and trying to snatch at
our delectable bites. There was also a jewelry "workshop" = basically
free-for-all where we made jewelry- shown here is the necklace and
bracelet I made.

wow! Exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment