Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

3 un-interesting things

1. Bats
2. Food Poisoning
3. Flooding

1. There are bats here, and j hates them, marc thinks they are very cute and I have yet to see a single one.

2. I got terribly sick friday night and was puking up a storm. Saturday it gragled loudly all day, and Sunday it was lower abdominal pain. Monday was better, and J has been cooking for me. I have yet to explained to marc what "puke" means.

3. Monday we got a call at work to go home cuz the apt above ours flooded. This absolutely freaked me out, because I was thinking flood like noah's ark..... but there was hardly any damage, and the security guard, Mr. Lee wanted to see if his magic light bulb was working properly. Everytime something with the property goes awry, the translator says to tell Mr. Lee. And then I say, jokingly, "Mr. Lee? You mean my dad?" haha but no one seems to think its funny except for me.

And I'm sure the neighbors are humored by my practicing mandarin late into in the night. I repeat after my berlitz ipod lesson, and my roomate says, "what did you say??" I've got a lot of studying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment