Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

some inspiration

Many hours were spent in school looking for the proper images to photoshop with our computer modelled products, and the best source was flickr.

Heath and the BLT boys has a flickr collection of her Favorite rooms: kids rooms, living rooms, craft rooms-mostly homes and all very very cool. I love perusing thru the photos for their wide variety of color, mood, texture, lighting, and some very very clever ideas for decoration and use of space! She picks them from magazines, off the web and gives ref/credit to where they came from in case you want to look into it more.





and i can't link the images. so sorry. Whats cool above: [1] the tree in the second photo [2] the Bottom row left mid- the one piece for the bunk bed and ladder [3] to the right of it are Tube bunk beds!! how fun! As well as the dotty room. . . or in the words of my HS art teacher, "Circles make people happy!"

But the other thing I've been working on is my business card. And there was a great argument whether or not to put a phone number on it, or just put a fake one. hahaha just kidding!

Anyways, I've been saving up some really good stories of my weekend- to come once I upload my photos!

This coming thurs> is may holiday and my friend Carmen is coming to visit me from beijing! hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment