Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

goings on

Spring has spung, the weather is perfect!

I picked up my business cards this week from the printer, a tiny shop next door to a fake starbucks. They didn't speak a lick of english, but after a phone call and saying yes to everything, we got what we wanted. Business cards for networking and keeping in contact, with our email, website what have you- not to mention a large discussion on phone numbers. Do i give people access to reach me anytime anywhere? But then it IS the quickest way to reach those who don't check their email often enough(or maybe just don't respond)

I've been biking a lot in this great weather, in the evenings, and on the weekends. It's now my main mode of transport, and I love it! I went down the next main street perpendicular to the elevated highway, and found a street where they sell taiyaki(fish SHAPED waffles)(my roomate thot I meant fish flavored waffles, and was disgusted when I asked if he wanted one) shaved ice, and purple eggplant curry, plus a few bars. I saw a couple in a screaming match, and bought another purse, Tod's replica. I picked up a few books and caught up on my reading. . . kinda. My cousin tipped me off to google reader, which gathers all teh subscribtions to your blogs for you like a little personal newspaper(awesome!) the only problem is that I've neglected it and I have 1000+ posts to read. crap! Some included are Crave, the gadget blog, Design*sponge, and Inhabitat, which I've found myself pouring over multiple times this week! Liquid solar cells, furniture fairs, horse powered vehicles. . . etc. And have you heard of the cell phone novels in Japan?

I ate eggs and tomato dish three times this week. Last week I tried a green bean drink that was really unfavorable, and today had a strawberry one(pink is safe). yum! Except that it was hot.. . .

Sunday had dinner at a vietanmese spot, that had great interiors and decor (sitting cross legged on a big padded booth) but the food was... interesting. There was pungent smelling sauce that everyone but I could smell, and the dishes were aiite. I loved the softshell crab.

Anyhow, thats it for now. Or, as far as i can remember at least. happy trails

1 comment:

  1. google blog reader is awesome. :D by the way, fish shaped waffles seem yummy. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete