Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

monochrome it up.

I have a huge urge to paint a whole bunch of objects one color.

like:

-all my french curves and ship curves, and then display them on my wall

-a bunch of mis matched picture frames(but this has been done)

OR also tempted to go pattern heavy- and start covering ugly things with pretty patterned paper.

Almost to my 100th post! if I had an followers I might host a contest and then give a prize. Unfortunately, I don't. Maybe just megan. My contest would be, describe something about yourself(your life, your love, etc) in 6 words. The prize would be a rhinoceroo.

2 comments:

  1. it is I, megan! I read your blog!! crazy, manatee-loving, random-things-photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i read your blog too! hehe, i should comment more!

    ReplyDelete