Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Necklace organizer + hammock

As previously mentioned, I'm doing some spring cleaning- and cleaning often times means re-arranging objects inside the house, putting stacks of magazines under the bed, and old "un wearable" shirts in the back of the closet. j/k DONATE! or Garage sale!!

I got tired of tangled necklaces and ta-da! A piece of chicken wire painted white did the trick. I saw another lady do it with the square grid type mesh, but I really like my hexagons. Reminds me of honeycomb and anthropologie's current store decor.




And then this was a quick hanky hammock for some of my small friends. The Triceratops is knitted by my aunty!



Anyhow, I decided I need to stop shoving everything into boxes, and stacking them(already hit the cieling) and display some of the nicer things that I own- I mean they are pretty, so why hide 'em?



Made my own baby jewelry friendly "S" hooks with floral wire and pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment