Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

thrift store find: colors of SF



Hit the mission today to meet someone, arrived way earlier so perused the neighborhood thrift shop to find:



This colorful soft leather wallet! A darling United colors of Benneton piece. It's well made, well loved, and still has very crisp pocket edges, and details in the zipper pull. I've been on the hunt for a new wallet that wasn't made of THICK chunky vinyl/leather. I like things I can put in my pocket. My first thought at sight was, "UGH. PRIMARY COLORS???" and then I looked closer, and just loved how thin it was with places for cash, coins, AND cards. And an outside pocket! I love the colors! They aren't the cheesy over plasticized ones either. yum leather. It's like kindergarten chairs meets sophisticated business.



Spent the afternoon with my mentor/boss/friend doing computery stuff and generating idears. Yay! great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment