Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

sewn stuff

Last week had a room clean/ use up materials frenzy! Buttery chenilles, brocades, upolstry samples (good for little cosmetic bags), leather, and trims too!

A file tote for my friend's mom of some scrap ballistic nylon, screen printed. In the background you can see a bit of a blanket crocheted by my gramma; its black with neon flowers on it. (so hip, gramma!)



Pillow! I really like this one; rich purples and hues of green. I made it as a gift for my fianceé- which is why you only see the back!



My next project: aqua-gold-beiges with a dainty touch of coffee. Because I can't handle the caffiene. I really love the top swatch with the circles and dots, as well as the X's and Squares, which I believe is an eames pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment