Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

asian burger

A new cafe just opened selling milk tea, coffee, and some asian fusion
items.
I order their basic offer: what I call the "asian burger"
-Breaded fried porkchop with horseradish sauce, lettuce, grilled
onions, all sandwiched in between two perfectly formed patties of
rice- all smushed together- like when we were kids playing with our
food- but these were molded into perfect circles, and slightly
toasted. It comes wrapped in a styrofoam like sheet then wrapped in
paper. See below cell phone pic. The porkchop was extremely hot and
still dripping oil as I was taking this pic! At 28 rmb, it was
uniquely satisfying.
cons: The rice paddies totally crumbled, so halfway through I has
holding half a porkchop over rice and rather unattractively shoving my
face into the wrapper to take bites!
cheers

1 comment:

  1. It's food and I respect all eatables. Either it's Asian burger or British burger.

    ReplyDelete