Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A new start!

I have finished my internship at toymunster! Today i begin anew as a freelancer.

I have been awaiting this day for so long- to break free! grrr.

I've already got 3 projects on my plate; I woke already to an email from the states. Its a bit daunting and exciting- and very disciplining. I've got one product line in the works, one branding, and one event-type project which I'm doing branding+ on- mostly because me and my boyfriend came up with the entire idea, and we're carrying it out on our own motivations. It will be unveiled soon.

My fingers type in chinglish. Its rather embarassing!

And now I can finally attack some things I've been wanting to do, like:
- plan a trip during lunar new years and see more of china
- Go take assessment test for chinese school
- start my blog posts on shanghai fashion
- work on my film of my experience in china
- get the pink nail polish off
- clean my room
- finish writing postcards and things to send home(durian candy, anyone?)
- and read everyone else's blogs.

peace!

1 comment:

  1. dang, you're pretty busy!

    good luck with the freelance'n work... knock 'em out!

    ReplyDelete