Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The past few weeks


Xin nien kuai le! Viv and Alicia teamed up to make the message clear.




Delicious ice cream fondue at Hagen däz!!! With Shen and bf, fellow CCAers. Hagen daz in china is fancy, but a lot of places. We also order "waffle crisp" as a dip after you dipped it in chocolate- but it ended up being crushed waffle cone, not our beloved american cereal. Me and Shen caught up over ID stuff, the dept, and life in China/States. She's a shanghai native in my homeland and I'm an american in her homeland.



Hosted a little dinner as a kinda "goodbye" to my co-workers(two of whom I live with)We had pizza bread, pasta, and a few rounds of spoons and pictionary, which everyone enjoyed. The hardest word was "Hacker" which cold automatically got, and the easiest(we thought) was "Japan". [she'd drawn China, and then an island off of it, and Timon went guessing all these chinese cities, lol]


This is a HD cozy i knitted up quick. It's got a strap the comes from the bottomand hooks over the plug to keep the cables all together. Took me bout 30 minutes, after some frustrating reminders on how to knit. This one was done in the round on kuai-zi(chopsticks). The yarn lady laughed at me when I told her that.

No comments:

Post a Comment