Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

two thousand nine!

Here it is. The new year. The year of the Ox by chinese zodiac- the year I turn 24 and (supposed) to wear red undies all year long!! Kinda reminds me of the typical christmas picture of a kid in red longjohns, you kno, with the button flap thing on the backside? haha I have a family story about those sleepers which I won't share in case my mom gets mad.


anyhow, my resolutions, goals, and ever growing list of things I endeavor(I got this word in Taboo!) to accomplish:


1. Get a full time job with a full design team.
2. Get products on the market that help people.
3. Stop being an impulse buyer
4. Finish more than start.
5. Get to a 50% level of communicating with chinese
6. Finish at least one book every two months.(I'm reading 3ish now, for the past few months)
7. Exercise at least once per week.(jogging and resistance)

No comments:

Post a Comment